Thursday, May 29, 2008

Life is Good!


Today is one of those days. You know the kind. The sun is shining, it's 75 degrees, the groceries are bought and put away, don't have to cook because we have a 6:00 baseball game, the kids are occupied AND getting along, the house is clean, the laundry's ALMOST caught up...ahhhhh! Makes me just want to sit and soak it all in. So I did. I went out to our two cherry trees, which are so full of bright red beauties that the branches are sagging, and I picked to my heart's content. Usually the birds get to them before I can, but for some reason they've given me a head start this year. Maybe it's because they see that I haven't got my vegetable garden in full swing like I normally do by this time and they feel sorry for me. Whatever the reason it was wonderful and so pretty that I had to snap a picture. If this isn't the epitomy of country life I don't know what is. Now if I can just finish that garden! ;)

No comments:

Links to this post