Monday, October 18, 2010

Long Time, No...Excuse!

Okay, it's been waaay too long, and I gotta just be honest ----I've got no excuse! It's not that I haven't been busy.  It's just that when it came to blogging I wasn't feelin' it. 
Can I get an Amen?

I'm a girl who has difficulty staying on task sometimes.  That being the case, I tend to get a lot of irons in a lot of fires!  Fires like, blogging, writing, sewing, couponing, reading, knitting, painting, decorating...
This is all aside from the Priorities of wife, mom, and homemaker!

Please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks I can do all the things that interest me and take care of my family and do it all well!  Is it just the "nature of the beast"?  (The "beast" being that fact that we are women! )

I do have to say, however, that there is one fire I refuse to let go out!  My time with the Lord each morning is the only thing that keeps me grounded.  As crazy as my life seems sometimes, I can't imagine how
out of control I would feel without those quiet moments I spend in His Word and in His presence.  When it comes down to choosing...God or one of those other dozens of fires...
God wins, hands down! 

So, yes, it has been too long!  But...I actually do have an excuse...
from  the "Great Physician"!

BTW, here are some pics of my most recent "fires"!





1 comment:

Elysa Henegar said...

I can so relate, Ann-Marie! Love reading your posts when you have time and energy to write them.:)

Links to this post